I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Calm Before the Storm (or the Flood)

So here I am in the summer months getting by planning and preparing for September's kick-off for the Flood (the High School Ministry I work with.) I feel like I have so much time on my hands, and yet, every time I try to plan something, time gets away from me.

Anyway, this next year I have some major projects/goals I will be working on:

  • -Working with the CORE (Student Leadership team) for the first time
  • -Working closer with my Volunteer team
  • -Launching a monthly (?) band venue (to allow some local bands to play)
  • -Launching a monthly (?) worship venue for some serious Worship
  • -Planning and prepping months in advance. (this always happens up until about December)

All this plus I want to make sure the Middle School (the Storm) gets off to a right start and keeps going strong as well as launching a brand new Young Adult/College Ministry.

Whew. I'm tired.

1 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jason Raitz said...

Sounds awesome, looks like some great plans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home