I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

What do you do on the Internet.

I don't know about you, but I have a routine.

  1. My Hotmail account is my homepage. I only briefly check it, and sometimes get an email from MySpace saying I have a comment/email.
  2. I usually go to MySpace, especially if I have a new comment. If not I see if there are any interesting things on the bullitan page (Usually MANY junk posts)
  3. I usually then check my Church (main) email. I usually have to delete about 5-10 spam, only to see 1 new email!
  4. I then go to my bank account, just to make sure I have money :)
  5. Then it is up in the air. Like recently I was working on buying something from Ebay, so I check that like 100 times a day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home