I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

80's Culture.

Many of you grew up watchiung Sesame Street. I can remember many of the sketchs of Grover doing "Near...Far" or Ernie and Bert, or Big Bird and his "Only-Big-Bird-Can-See-Him" friend Snuffalupagous (sp?)

Times have changed.

Now that my son is watching the show, I can't beleive how he instanlty connected with Elmo. I never remember Elmo from when I was a kid (he was introduceded in 1985) But Colin loves him! Of course I knew all about Elmo, you can't go through life never hearing of him, but I was just amazed at how Colin attached so quickly.


Also, I am very disapointed becasue now everone sees Snuffalupagous. Its the end if an era...like when we found out MacGyver's real first name... (Could this mean that Sesame street has "Jumped the Shark?")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home