I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Conference Training Day...

So I was invited by my state office of the Southern Baptists to participate in a two day training to help lead conferences and do individual consultations to help smaller churches in Michigan. Here is what I learned....

So much of what was said could be simplified by looking at the 5 purposes of the church (Fellowship, Ministry, Worship, Discipleship, and Evangelism) and at the 5 potential audiences we face (Communit all the way to Core) and developing a Strategy to implement transition into each growth step to through the purposes...I don;t want to labor on describing what I am talking about--Just know that PDYM is so simple...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home