I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Friday, December 29, 2006

The Plan.

So I have revisited my teaching plan fot the Flood(as always) and have made some adjustments (as always...)

Jan 3rd will be kind of a focusing/vision message. I am basically stealing the idea from Granger Community Church, but this is one of those things that is so clear and so focused, I feel like, "Why didn't I think of that!"

Jan 10 - Feb 14 will be a series called "God:101" - Basics in Theology. Sounds like it could be boreing, but nothing I ever do ends up that way (At leaset I don't think so...) We'll cover topics like the Trinity, Heavan and Hell, Absolute Truth and more.

Feb 16-18 will be our annual Winter Retreat. This years theme is "The Journey: Rediscovering Ancient Worship and Discipleship." Again, sounds like it could be boring, but I have faith becasue the Winter Retreat is always a huge success!

Feb 21-March 21 will be a series titles "Go Wide" Again, this is from material that I didn't come up with but is from Dare 2 Share This will be preparation for our upcoming Outreach All-Niter.

March 23-24 Is the annual All-Niter. We typically see our students bring more than double their own numbers in guests, so this is an awesome Outreach Oportunity!

Well, That is the plan...for now...God can always adjust and stuff if He likes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home