I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

PDYM Community Lunch

So I just got done hosting my PDYM Community Lunch
It was great to have so many different circles of Youth Pastors come together, from Full-Timers to Volunteers, Men and Women (I know, Youth Ministry never got into the whole affirmative action thing...) Rookies and Vetrans. We are all in this together to make a difference in Students Lives. I hope to see continued connection through many areas...
  • Prayer for and with each other
  • Corprate Events (not events hosted by Ford, by doing things together...)
  • Learning how each other does ministry
  • Having Fun!
We are definitly Better Together!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

maybe you could do a swim trunk exchange game at the community lunch. i bet that would be cool. great job ken.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Kyle said...

Sorry I had to miss this one! Make sure I know when/where the next one happens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home