I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Updates and such


I just spent about 12 hours doing some minor (I know, 12 hours for minor changes...) updates to some of the webpages I run. Check them out and let me know what you think!

  • www.StudentMinistryResources.com - most of the changes were here, adding new resources, updating my profile, and adding some flare with a new icon for the toolbar. Also, I added some small advertising to earn some cash for running this site. If you buy from Simply Youth Ministry, or are interested, visit my site and click on the banner!
  • www.WhatIsTheFlood.com - Updated a sweet icon, and just did some minor fixes to make things work better.
  • www.LakesideChurch.net - Updated another icon (I learned something new, can you tell!) and updated the student ministry section.

Check out what these icons are like - here is a screenshot!

Check out the icons, tabbed browsing, and live bookmarks by getting IE 7 or Firefox.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 AM, Blogger Adam McLane said...

Those look great. Keep up the good work... your sites rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home