I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Busy Weekend...

This last weekend was awesome, although it was a little crazy busy!

Friday I spent the whole day with one of our musicians (from Lakeside) at the Red Wing's Stanley Cup Parade. I really didn't have the time (as you may figure out later) but I thought it was a once in a lifetime oportunity and I convinced myself it was ministry (cause I was hanging out with one of my band members...)

The Sunday I not only led Worship, but also taught the message because it was the Sunday we dedicate to our student ministry. Also, I had to put together a video for our senior class (in a separate post after this)

In order for the day to not be the Ken Leslie Show, I wanted to make sure to invite some students up to talk, as well as other adult leaders in the ministry. That is super cool, but also requires a little bit of stress, becasue you don't really know if they are going to be prepared or do a good job.

Well, everything said, Sunday was great! Band was prepared, The students and other adult speakers were well prepared and relaxed, I even received some very positive responses on the message.

God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home