I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Getting set for California!

I just finished most of my arrangements for Jaime and I to go to CA later this month. We will be flying out Monday morning, and returning Saturday evening. I am very excited to go becasue I get to hang out with some great (I am sure they are great, even though I have never meet most of them) Youth Pastors from around the country and discuss Youth Ministry. To most this may seem like a boring way to spend a week in California, but when you are as passionate about Youth Ministry as I am (and they others that will be there) You would be excited too!


All of this is hosted by PDYM (or Purpose Driven Youth Ministry) community under Doug Field's leadership. He is the youth pastor for a huge church in California named Saddleback Church and is basically where I developed my philosphy for Youth Ministry.

I am very excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home