I Bet Somebody Cares

All sorts of small tidbits about Student Ministry, Life, and Pizza Hut.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Network Lunch

I love to be ina room with a whole bunch of like minded people--people who love God and like students as much as me. That is why I had a good time today at the Project311 Metro Detroit Lunch. I enjoy meeting new people just as involved in this crazy game called student ministry, as well as free food.
I meet some good people like Jacob who is running a HUGE youth ministry in the middle of nowhere. Also, I got to reconnect with some guys that I have met once or twice, like Brian, Dave, and Barry. I even have another get together with a couple new guys to start connecting on some other larger events and just learning from each other.

I also got to hear from some vetran youth workers like Tom and Keith--both doing youth ministry for over 30 years! I only hope that in the year 2030 I can be as encoraging as they were!

Thanks to Jason (see his blog off to the right there...) for putting this together. I know it can be a headache sometimes, but I enjoyed it and know that it was worth my time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home